Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 45 - Thursday 11/10/2011

Sorry, guys.  I am out again today.
GRAPHICS 1 CLICK HERE for a quick and easy SILHOUETTE TUTORIAL in PHOTOSHOP.  Save for Web/Devices and post it to your blog.


If you finish that one, CLICK THIS ONE for a IMAGE REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL.  These are both ones we were going to do in class anyway.  Remember, on a PC you use the "CTRL" key, but on a MAC you use "CMD" for all the shortcuts.

GRAPHICS 2 - Start piecing together you 9 celebrities for the SKULLFACE project.  I would suggest getting a good Skull first and then place all of the pictures you plan are using.  Have a couple backup pictures in case some of them don't work well together.

MULTIMEDIA 1 - Sorry, guys, I didn't anticipate not being there for you this week.  If you have access to a camera, you can shoot you COMMERCIAL this weekend.  I have my cameras locked up so I will give you time next week if you need it.  


In the mean time, it is time for another NEWSCAST CONCEPT.  Remember you can use the WRITING AN EFFECTIVE NEWSCAST template in my LISTING FOLDER.  The only catch is that this time you will have a a longer newscast.  I want you to include 8 QUESTIONS in your concept that relate to the story.  You will interview one of your parents using your news concept and the 8 questions.  The 8 questions MUST BE RELEVANT TO YOUR NEWS STORY.


MAKE SURE YOUR SCRIPTS HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO www.turnitin.com.

courtesy of msu.edu.






No comments:

Post a Comment