Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 25 - Thursday Oct. 6, 2011

Graphics 1 - Today, I will use the Juno Poster to demonstrate the technique for the next project.  Choose a movie for your poster and post 3 versions of the official poster on your blog.

Graphics 2 - Today, we will make sure you have a NON-PROFIT client to work with.  Write your paper on their organization.  Same format as always: HISTORY, RELEVANCE, & WHY YOU CHOSE THEM.  Turn the paper into www.turnitin.com.

Multimedia 1 - I will give you the first 15 minutes of class to finish up and turn in your REVOLVING STORLINE to my DROPBOX.  Then I will give you the handout for your PHOTO ASSIGNMENT.  You must have all 25 pics for class on MONDAY.  If you need to check out a camera, come see me during study hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment